Mother's Day


This post is a bit late in coming, but we got such cute pics on mother's day that I wanted to make sure everyone could see them. I have been trying and trying to get a pic of the trips together - something that has been really hard to do ever since they learned how to walk! So I have been chasing them around with a camera hoping that the three of them will stand or play near each other and look my way. It never happens. It never even occurred to me to just ask them to pose for me. On mother's day I was so desperate to get a group pic because they were all dressed up and cute that I finally blurted out, "will you all pose together for mommy?" They just looked at me and said, "okay!" I was thrilled and took about 100 pics in 5 minutes! Anyway, I have a whole bunch more posted here too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/weethree/sets/72157600663353977/

No comments: